As part of this year’s fundraising for the new building, we are holding a Jumble Sale at The Den on Saturday 29th March.
To make this event as successful and as lucrative as possible we need assistance in the following ways please:
- Donations of clothes, bric a brac, books, toys, shoes, bags and unwanted gifts (Please note: we are unable to sell anything electrical); please send these down with your son or daughter at their next section meeting.
- Helpers on the day to help set up from 9am
- Helpers on the day to help us sell from 11am
- Helpers on the day to help us pack up and take unsold items to charity shops or the tip from approx 12.30pm
- Anyone with a link to a local business to display a poster to help us advertise
- Families to display posters in their windows at home to help us advertise
Please also spread the word between family and friends; you never know who might be having a clear out and is happy to donate their unwanted items!
If you are able to help, please email Holly Whiteley on email@example.com so that we know how many helpers we can expect.